A Weight Watchers recipe; nice served with crusty bread.
Yield: 4 servings
3 ½ very lean meat
- 1 (1) pound marinated pork tenderloin
- Coking spray
- 1 (15.8 oz) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped pitted kalamata olives or chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Remove the tenderloin from package, discarding marinade.
- Slice pork diagonally across grain into 1/2 –inch-thick slices
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spary over med-high heat. Add half of pork, and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork; keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining pork.
- NOTE: I cook some chopped onion now.
- Return pork to pan. Add beans and remaining ingredients to pan. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or heated through.
- NOTE: I cook it for 10-15 minutes with the lid off on low, to get it to thicken up