- 2 small cans (15-16 oz.) Refried beans
- 8 oz. Guacamole
- 16 oz. Sour Cream mixed with 1 package of taco seasoning
- 2-3 diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 bunch of sliced green onion tops
- 1 small can of sliced or diced black olives
You can make it one of two ways:
- Grease a fluted pan well with mayonnaise and layer each ingredient, beginning with the olives and working up to the beans.
- Chill well in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Remove, then run a knife or spatula around the sides before turning out onto a platter.
- In a casserole dish, tray (or perhaps a springform pan), layer each ingredient, beginning with the refried beans and working up to the olives.
Serve the dip with tortilla chips.